Saturday, January 3, 2009

Not Dead

This blog is not quite dead yet.

I took my first yoga class this week, and learned I have muscles (or at least should) in places I never knew. I may take another class in the future, because I felt taller when I left. :)

Yes, I am aiming to do another half marathon this year, and have my sights set on another one in 2010 (If I get in the registration before it fills up). More on that in a few weeks. This year's may be Steamboat again, but it isn't certain.

I'm determined to lose 15 lbs, that my body's messed up chemistry gave me.

Keep me in your prayers, keep giving me encouragement. And get out and get fit yourselves!

1 comment:

Geoff said...

It better not be dead, I just linked you on my blog :) Seriously though, I can't wait to share more running experiences with you this year!