Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Plan

I got myself a training plan off the Runner's World website, and I have been able to complete the two weeks thus far. The mileage is only going to get higher, but I hope Geoff is right, and my body maintained muscle memory. He says my body will remember the training for the half last year, and I'll be able to do it. Now my mind needs to get on board, because I'm sure you know how your mind can sabotage you.

I've been able to go to step class and amazingly my abs don't hurt as much this weekend as they did last weekend. My weight is also down a few pounds, but then I have found it to be fluctuating. Ideally, I'd like to lose 10 lbs, and go down a size, where I was last spring.

Keep praying I can stay healthy and train. 64 days until the Bolder Boulder!

No comments: