Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Week Done

Phew. Each week I accomplish, I am closer to the race. I kinda wish it was sooner rather than later, just so it is done. No wait, change that. I wish the training wasn't so hard!

This week's goals look like this:
Tuesday & Wednesday 4 & 5 miles
Thursday cross train for 45 minutes
Saturday 5 miles
Sunday 4 miles

I found that I am running about a 15 minute mile. I want to pace myself so I am sure that I will be able to do the whole 13.1 miles. Keep praying for me, for endurance, strength and to stay healthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your schedule is really impressive and ambitious! Hang in there, it gets a lot better. There's nothing like crossing the finish line after running 13.1 miles. I haven't done it since 2006, but you're inspiring me to do it again this year.