Monday, March 31, 2008

More Than Halfway

I am more than halfway through my training. Has it gotten any easier? I dunno. My long runs are still hard, but but short runs (3 miles) are like nothing to me. The running just got better with the addition of Mr. Krabs, my new iPod shuffle (he's small & red). Our other iPod was too big and weighed me down.

This weeks schedule is

Tuesday run 6 miles
Wednesday run 3 miles
Thursday cross-train for 45 minutes
Saturday run 8 miles
Sunday run 5 miles

Pray for strength of spirit, and health for me & the kids. If they aren't healthy I can't take them to daycare, forcing me to run earlier in the morning or at night (brr!)

2 comments:

Geoff said...

Awesome, you are working so hard and I am so proud of you!

KJT said...

Congrats on the new iPod. Those new shuffles are so adorable. I wish I had a colored iPod.