Monday, April 28, 2008

Consider The Cherry Creek Snuck

I did it. I ran 5 miles in the Cherry Creek Sneak yesterday. It was a beautiful day to be outside. I had set a goal of running it in 70 minutes, it took me 64. I talked to some people along the way, and then Geoff treated me to a Mocha Freddo at Peet's. A pretty good morning if you ask me.

I think it helped me to practice my pacing for my big race. Here's what I have to do this week.

Tuesday run 5 miles
Wednesday run 4 miles
Thursday cross-train 45 minutes
Saturday run 7 miles
Sunday run 3 miles

Here are some pictures of me at the Sneak. I made sure to pose for the camera guy, I'll let you know when those pictures are available.


Before the race


That's me, in the blue glove


Before Mile 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you had a good time racing. Love the gloves

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!